A BIT MORE THAN 365 VVIBES AKA THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It's around 11pm right now and it just occurred to me that this blog is completed 1 year THIS MONTH!!!!!!!

I know I said this was going to be a 1 year project, but since I got two jobs and no time throughout this year, I think it wouldn't be fair to just leave it at that, WHICH MEANS I WILL BE HERE FOR ANOTHER YEAR and hopefully 2022 will be an year full of delightful posts, both to read and to write.

I haven't been active here but you can catch me on the Foresight Forum if you want to read about the latest trends. I've been an intern there since July and I absolutely love it. I really love researching trends, it makes me really, really happy, I hope someday I get a paid job doing it, it's the only thing I see myself working with.

Oh and I will probably be getting a boob job by the end of the year so there is that! I hope I'll be able to bring in some stuff in november, but until then:
Take care, if you're reading this, I love you, thank you for popping by! VVIBING's second year is gonna be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A BIT MORE THAN 365 VVIBES AKA THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It's around 11pm right now and it just occurred to me that this blog is completed 1 year THIS MONTH!!!!!!! I know I said this was going ...