VVIBING IN: Alphets to scandalize my mother


 This was the very start of this blog, 22nd of October? November? I don’t remember exactly but I remember I said a big "fuck this".

I looked at Mark Foster's outfit for the cover of Foster The People's latest album, aka Sacred Hearts Club, and I thought “Mark Foster doesn't think about what he wears with the cheetah print coat”, like I did, always with an all-black outfit and heels, “he is a star, he just wears whatever he wants and no one questions it.” and that was the energy I wanted in my life.

vibing in a leopard print fur coat from c&a (R$ 99, 2016), iron man t-shirt from renner (R$39), running shorts from renner (R$69), ironing board (R$????)


So I started flirting with the idea of testing the limits of ridiculous, unusual, eccentric and all the outfits in this blog are part of this, I see it as a year-long exercise, let’s see how weird I can get till October next year. I haven’t worn most of them out because… well, because of the pandemic, but I am so excited to wear them.

Dressing up has never been more fun than this, and scandalizing my mother has always been fun, so no news on that front, she thinks everything I wear is hideous, she has always been very classic, like Chanel perfumes, she was an executive secretary when she was younger.

Back to the point, I want to make fun of myself at this point, and of my degree, what’s the fun in graduating in Fashion Design if you can’t wear what you want, right?

Give me suggestions on things to test! Color combinations, print combinations, anything, if I have it available to wear I will make an outfit and tag you! Maybe challenge you to wear something different too! Could be fun, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A BIT MORE THAN 365 VVIBES AKA THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It's around 11pm right now and it just occurred to me that this blog is completed 1 year THIS MONTH!!!!!!! I know I said this was going ...